WordPress is known for its easy blogging, and it’s considered the best in class cms for people who want to start their personal or business site. Many educational institutes and companies create content for their students or employees they do not want to make public. It’s because their content is confidential, or they want to show their content to only people who paid them for the same.
Here we will discuss some plugins which are very useful to restrict the content from non-member users.
Some Best Content restriction Plugins
- Restrict Content Pro: This plugin is not only a content restriction plugin; it is also enriched with powerful membership features. There are some exclusive features inside this plugin. Here we will discuss all the points before installing this plugin.
- Discount coupons: You can easily create coupons for fresh and existing users to make more sales.
- Multiple Payment Methods: This plugin allows accepting payment via Major credit cards with Stripe, Braintree, 2Checkout, Authorize.net, and PayPal Website Payments Pro.
- Subscription Options: Create Unlimited Membership Packages, and you can offer Free, Trail, or premium membership options to your visitors.
- Manage Membership: You can edit the Membership package any time to Pending, Expire, Cancelled, or free member.
- Robust Email Notification: One of the best features of this plugin is communication between members and site; user receives welcome mail, Membership expiry notice, Payment receipt, etc., once they are registered with your website.
- Content Control WordPress Plugin: This is a very simple and easy-to-use WordPress plugin to restrict content to limited users. This free plugin has low tweaks and they are enough to fulfill your requirement. However, this plugin does not provide you paid content feature which might make this plugin not useful for you if you are going to sell your content.
A Small Vidoe with full Demo